Bernard has served in Santa's workshop for decades now and has won the Most Valuable Elf award several times. He sits on Santa's Council and is a very important person here at the North Pole. He treats his elf brothers with his magical hot chocolate drink that he has been making for 100s of years.
It starts with nice Hot Chocolate blended with Peppermint and a touch of Orange. A scent so magical it will get you into the Holiday spirit.
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs
- Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
- Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin.
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots
- Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum. When used in skincare, it naturally helps your skin to effectively form a barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis.
- Essentials & Fragrances Blends
Size beard oil comes in a 1 oz dropper bottle
Size Beard Butter comes in a 4 oz jar
Be True to Your Beard With Miner's Beard!