Bernard has served in Santa's workshop for decades now and has won the Most Valuable Elf award several times. He sits on Santa's Council and is a very important person here at the North Pole. He treats his elf brothers with his magical hot chocolate drink that he has been making for 100s of years.
It starts with nice Hot Chocolate blended with Peppermint and a touch of Orange. A scent so magical it will get you into the Holiday spirit.
- Shea Butter – Moisturizes, protects and softens hair, as well as soothing dry and irritated skin
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots
- Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
- Grapeseed Oil - Packed full of Vitamin E which is nourishing while moisturizing The skin
- Bees Wax – Gives the balm its hold. It also contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the hair and skin
- Essentials & Fragrances Blends
Size beard butter comes in a 4 oz container